- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
New York, USA
It’s my career
U.S – Senegal – South Africa – Namibia – Botwsana – Zimbabwe – Zambia – Malawi – Tanzania – Kenya – Egypt – UAE – India – Malaysia – Thailand – Cambodia – Vietnam – Laos – Indonesia – U.S.
Just seems like the right time. Both I and wife are in transition in our jobs, we have no kids and always wanted to something like this.
Coming back and searching for a job!
Better perspective while we are in the corporate rat race.