- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
London, Ontario, Canada
It’s my career
New Zealand – Australia – Thailand – Nepal – India – Sri Lanka – South Africa – East coast of Africa – maybe Europe
its been a dream of mine for years. I know ppl who did it and just talking with them encougaged me to take the leap.
Missing the people I love
They are all supportive and encouraging
taking a 60Litre backpack – one shorts, 2 pants, 2 golf shirts, 1 long sleeve, 5 underwear, two pair of shoes, flip flops, a few toiletries, pics of my loved ones, all other basics and essentials and documents. duct tape and zip lock bags will be my must haves.
nervous as hell!
you may not know who you are until you know where you ahve been.
that it costs a life savings!
love to meet people, see new things and experiences.
just do it! DONT LOOK BACK!