- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
£2,000 so far
Student in Travel and Tourism/Artist
One more paycheck and I’m gone
Lodon-Nariobi,Cape Town,Delhi,Kathmandu,Bangkok,Sydney,Christchurch, Cook Islands and back home to Boston!!!
Because this will be a great new start to my life after finishing school, and really give me a sense of the world and myself in it.
running out of money..or getting sick
Yes very much..all of them are jealous!
Enough to get me by, and not to weigh me down when i traveling from place to place. Sleeping bag,camera,money passport, visa,good shoes, and a smile!
i think it will change me in how i look at the world, and how i can survive on my own, and prepare me for anything that might else come my way.
Travel isn’t what I like to do…but rather who I am.
because it’s a once in life time opportunity..and will change your life forever.
that it is really expensive!
because i love to see new cultures and meet new people that open your eyes to a whole new world you would have never known if you hadn’t meet them.
Save..Plan to an extent..And have fun!!!