- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
One more paycheck and I’m gone
South America – Nz – South Pacific Islands – Oz – Japan – Thailand – Laos -Cambodia – Vietnam – Home
Reading Novels about countries, checking out traveller websites, going to traveller shows which had talks and slideshows, speaking to other travellers, and because i went to thailand for a three week holiday and was depressed for months afterwards.
Getting ripped off and mugged (Im doing this on my own!)not being good with money
They think im brave for doing it alone but they all say “This is the one thing that you have always wanted to do”
Good book – most indispensible item
It will make me have to stand on my own two feet more, be more cautious with money and chill out more.
Crazy but even crazier not to do it.
The world is a big place, its a crying shame not to see it before you die!
Because it broadens my horizons and puts me in touch with real life.
Just do it!