- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
It’s my career
Ny, to San Francisco, Redwoods, sedona, albequerke new mexico and Grand Canyon then on to mexico tasco, mexico city, oaxaco, copper canyon and cozumel Fly to spain greece crete Italy and Bruge Then on to fFrance and Ireland. A flight to India and wrap up in Bali and Thailand
After Sept 11nth I Got up off my ass and took a trip to Italy for a month. I cried coming home. The next year I quit my job and went for 7 weeks to England .france and Italy. I am addicted.
Not haveing enough money. getting sick and wondering who will take care of my cat. I still haven’t decided whether to keep my apartment or put thing into storage.
I don’t think they believe me
light! underwear and comfortable shoes and a camera
The beauty of it is I don’t know.
give me the world
They take you out of yourself completely. There is an opportunaty to really see how the world lives.
they have fear,
Its an adventure, There are things I am looking forward to but there are always those unexpected wonderful things that you see and experiences you have which come only once and are amazing.
start planning today!