• Home >
  • RTW  >
Author: Sean Keener

Book your Round the World Trip

BootsnAll has been helping round the world travelers book their trips since 1998. We have a multitude of resources to help you plan and book your RTW trip, including over 10,000 articles meant to inspire and help you get out on the road.
Check out everything we have to offer we have to offer:

Multi-stop Airfare

Use Indie (pictured above), BootsnAll’s multi-country flight finder, to search, price and book your tickets. Gone are the days of choosing all one-ways or an all encompassing RTW plane ticket. With Indie, you can have the best of both worlds. Book one at a time, book them all, or break your trip up into several legs.

online ticket quote

 

Hostels

For those whose mantra is “budget, budget, budget!”, hostels are the way to go. People of all ages stay at hostels – and some are even nicer than low-end hotels. Choose from dorm or private rooms in cities around the world. It’s no fun to walk around in the rain, jet-lagged, looking for a place to spend the night. Trust us.

book hostels

 

Adventure Tours

Looking to live a little? Browse through our wide variety of adventure tours. From biking in Vietnam to hiking Mount Kilimanjaro, we’ll show you trips that will open your eyes and stop your heart – all at backpacker prices.

find adventure tours

Eurail Tickets

A tour through Europe just isn’t the same without riding the rails. With 3, 4 and 5 country select passes, point-to-point tickets, regional options and the infamous 17-country bonanza, there’s bound to be a pass that fits your trip.

read guide

 

Travel Insurance

If you can afford a RTW trip, you can afford insurance. What you can’t afford it to get sick or hurt without it. Our insurance policies cover everything from medical care to emergency evacuation to trip protection. We have broken it down for different types of travelers – backpackers, families, expat, and adventure travelers – find what works best for you.

find insurance