Australasia & the South Pacific: Round-the-World Travel Destinations
Round the World Travel Guide
Your One-stop Source to Plan & Book Around-the-World Trips
Why go to Brisbane, Australia?
- Crack a cold one with your Aussie mates at the ‘Gabba while you catch a cricket match
- Tour the Castlemaine Perkins brewery by the Brisbane River and sample their beers
- Ride a City Cat on the Brisbane River from the University to the mouth of Moreton Bay
- Catch a bus out to Redcliffe for fresh fish and chips
- Drive an hour south for the glitz and glam of Surfers Paradise
- Drive an hour north for the fantastic beaches of the Sunshine Coast
- Crew for a day on a yacht in Moreton Bay from the marina
- Hang out in coffee shops and cool cafes in the trendy West End
- Check out the Crocodile Hunter’s Australia Zoo
Brisbane, Australia – What do you need to do?