Australasia & the South Pacific: Round-the-World Travel Destinations
Round the World Travel Guide
Your One-stop Source to Plan & Book Around-the-World Trips
Why go to Perth, Australia?
- Visit the world’s most isolated capital city
- Find out what a quokka looks like on Rottnest Island
- Hang out for a day in trendy “Freo”
- Go surfing in the huge waves of the Margaret River
- Whale-watch for humpback whales migrating south for summer
- Grab a photo of you surfing on Wave Rock
- Skywalk in the Valley of the Giants, really big trees
- Dolphin watch in Bunbury or Monkey Mia
- Swim with the sharks in Shark Bay. Harmless whale sharks, that is.
Perth, Australia – What do you need to do?