ihi Bupa International Travel Insurance
- Do you Like Bootsnall?
- Like this article? Please share!
Unlimited medical and evacuation coverage for travel outside of your resident country. This plan also provides coverage if you are mountain climbing, trekking above 4500 meters, participating in professional or amature athletics, bungee jumping, scuba diving, ATVs, Mopeds, Minibikes or anything else you might think of. The only exclusion is motor racing.
ihi Bupa Travel Insurance. You will feel safe when travelling.
You’ll get unlimited cover for treatment of illness and home transportation as well as a team of professionals who are always there to help you – regardless of where you are in the world. For over 30 years international health and travel insurance has been ihi Bupa’a specialty.
Our medical consultants and nurses are always at your disposal via e-mail, telephone or Webchat. ihi Bupa Travel Insurance offers the best possible protection if you have a sudden, unexpected illness or injury when travelling. In case you need to see a doctor, or if you are hospitalized, ihi Bupa will help you in any way possible.
ihi Bupa is one of the leading health and travel insurance companies in the world. Its own emergency service, ihi Bupa Assist, is open 24 hours a day – 365 days a year and is always there to give you professional advice and assistance – no matter where you are.
You can choose a travel insurance which covers one single trip – ihi Bupa Single Trip – or you can choose to be covered all year round on all your trips abroad, for up to one month per trip, with ihi Bupa Annual Travel. In both cases, with an ihi Bupa Travel Insurance plan in your pocket, you are guaranteed the following advantages:
- ihi Bupa’s own Medical Centre (24-hour emergency service).
- Direct payment of all hospital bills.
- Free choice of doctors and hospitals.
- Access to ihiBupa’s medical consultants.
- Free cover of children under the age of two.
- 24-hour emergency service.
- Professional and efficient reimbursement service.
- Worldwide cover during all types of travel: leisure, study and business.
- No restrictions on hazardous sports or occupations (except motorsports)
- Even accidents resulting from terrorist acts are covered.
- With the annual travel option you get access to your personal website myPage on ihi Bupa website where you will find your policy documents, recent claims and health and wellbeing services.
- Click here for pre-existing medical conditions review application
War Zone coverage is accepted as long as your not an active participant in the War. Faxed applications and company approval needed for coverage in Iraq or Afghanistan. 300% premium loading will apply for those countries. Click here for application. Fax to +1-402-343-9959
Citizenship: All Nationalities
Coverage Area – Outside of your resident country
Age: Up to 79
Max Trip Length: 365 days