- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Solo Travel Travel Articles
A big misconception of solo travel is that it’s lonely. Quite the contrary – one theme you’ll notice in all our solo travel articles is that it’s next to impossible to be lonely on the road, even if you depart home by yourself.
- 8 Ways to Avoid the Single Supplement as a Solo Traveler
- Solo travel can be wonderfully liberating - until you see the words "single supplement" on a tour package. BootsnAll writer Jessica Spiegel explores some of the ways solo travelers can avoid paying a single supplement.
- 12 Ways to Combat the Solo Traveler Blues
- Solo traveling is incredibly rewarding, but even the most independent travelers get broad-sided with loneliness at times. Denise Esser shares 12 tips on combating the lone traveler blues to help ensure that your solo journey will be an unforgettable experience.
- Solo Travel: The Pros and Cons
- This is one of the most common questions among newer travelers, so expert JoAnna Haugen gives both sides of the story and a lot for us to think about.
- Six Feisty Female Travelers
- Like with so many other things, the most famous travelers all tend to be men. Lucy Corne points out that there have been some amazing female travelers who deserve credit and attention as well.