Click more below to see the recap of yesterday’s #RTWChat on Twitter
Lack of funds is what holds many people back from traveling the world. Having lots of money being a precursor to travel is perhaps the biggest myth around. Sure, if you want to traipse around expensive areas like the US, Western Europe, Australia, and New Zealand, it can cost a pretty penny. But if you stick to more developing areas of the world, you might be surprised at how little it costs to travel.
Join us every Wednesday on Twitter for #RTWChat to learn more about long-term travel
Check out these articles to help you plan a cheap trip, and read the #RTWChat recap below for tips from people out there doing it right now.
- 5 Countries to Visit for Under $500
- How to Travel Around the World for $40 per Day
- The Art of Traveling in Developing Countries
- 8 Lessons to Learn from My Round the World Trip
- The Real Cost of Traveling the World Like Rolf Potts