Author: Sean Keener

Long Term Travel Planning – #RTWChat on Twitter

Helping folks plan a long-term trip is what we’ve been doing for 15 years now, and one of the coolest parts of being in this community is picking the brains of other long-term travelers.
Yesterday’s #RTWChat was all about long-term travel planning, and boy did we get some amazing tips and advice from everyone who participated. So if you’re on the fence about taking a big trip, if you’re knee deep in planning, or even if you’re a RTW veteran who just loves travel, check out the recap below.
Here are some of our top resources for helping you plan your big trip:

  • Plan Your RTW Trip in 30 Days – a free 30 day email program that walks you through the steps of planning a big trip (we also have a Family version and a version for Career Breakers)
  • Indie – a multi-stop flight booking engine that allows you to search, price, and book multi-stop trips – no rules, no restrictions.
  • Around the World Airfare Report – this free 32-page report researched what ticket providers are cheapest for various multi-stop routes, with six sample routes searched and 261 prices checked.


https://storify.com/BootsnAll/long-term-travel-planning-rtwchat-on-twitter