Author: Sean Keener

This Week on BootsnAll: It's Fall Travel Time!

Ask any student (and likely any teacher) and you’ll probably find that summer is their favorite time of year. Summer, with its hot sunny days and long daylight hours, is also peak travel season. While the great weather is ideal for sightseeing and relaxing, it also means you’re sharing space with big crowds and paying a premium to travel when many destinations are at their most popular.
But as the calendar flips to September and the kids return to school, the fall travel season shows its own benefits. The crowds begin to lesson and prices start to drop. In early fall – and even into mid-November in many places – the weather is still quite nice, warm in the day and pleasantly chilly by night. You can hike, bike, go wine-tasting, camp, explore cities, and much more, without the heat and humidity of summer.
This week, we’re celebrating fall travel in its many forms. From the beer-swilling fun of Oktoberfest to the enchantment of disappearing islands like the Maldives to eco-friendly fun in Belize, we’ll inspire you with great ideas for where to go and what to see and do this season.
Read more about fall travel:

 Photo by earthquakefish