Author: Sean Keener

Your Dream RTW Trip – Today on #RTWchat

Yesterday we announced Indie – the first of its kind multi-country flight finder.
But Indie is more than just a flight booking tool.
It’s great for those of you out there stuck in your cubes, dreaming about jetting off and seeing the world. Indie allows you to build that trip that you’ve always wanted to take. You can map it out and envision it – let your dreams run wild!
Every Wedensday BootnAll hosts a #RTWchat on Twitter. Today on #RTWchat (3:30 EST – GMT -3; on Twitter), we’re going to try something a little different. We want you to tell us about your dream trip.
In order to really dig into your dream trIndieips, instead of the normal 10 questions, we’re only going to have 5 (with 12 minutes in between each instead of 6)
You can build that trip on Indie and share it with our community on Twitter during the chat. It’s super easy to do – type in your destinations and move them up and down until you have built your dream trip. To share it, all you have to do is click on the icon of your choice (Twitter, Facebook, email) to share it with your social networks.
If you have a blog and you want to embed the whole map, click the icon that looks like a chain-link to get your embed code.
If you want to take it a step further and get a price on that trip, enter your dates, register, and click “search fares.” A price will pop up in minutes!
So join us today as we talk about dream round the world trips!
Read this post for practical information on how #RTWchat works.