- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
I’ll come back if they’ll have me
Already doin’ an organised trip thru’ South America, then looking for time in the US before Oz and NZ, then who knows
Always wanted to travel and decided that if I don’t do it now I never will so go for it!
Nothing is really scarring Me but really could do with ideas for the Us,Oz and NZ just in case I miss something
Not really on the family side but some mates can’t wait to get rid of Me and others, who have travelled are encouraging Me wholly
Clobber and Camera(s)
First Aid kit
not really looking for a life-changing experience, but that could be the knock on effect later on.
Can’t wait to get there
Because just passing thru’ on a whistle stop tour You only see the face and not the heart of the people
It’s a big world out there and I want to see it
Make sure the financial side is covered so as You don’t have to spoil Your trip worrying about money and stopping You from doing something when the opportunity might not arise again