- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
It’s my career
I plan on goin to the south pacfic first then make my way up to asia. I haven’t figured out where I want to go in Africa. I want to go to part of europe and then south america if I have any money left.
I lived in Spain and I lived in Uruguay and I love to travel. It is too hard to “take 1-2″ weeks vacation and see anything.
being safe (as a single woman)
I have a few friends that are supportive, the rest think I am crazy.
I am still doing some research. I hear the least is best, but no one told me what that means yet.