- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
One more paycheck and I’m gone
Go West! Beach holiday for two months then Peru, Central America, Alaska, Fiji, NZ, OZ & India
TO fit all my wishes in it would take twice as long!
Parents think we are mad, friends think we are brave.
iPod, Laptop, address book,
Will not know until after the event. Hoping to lose weight.
Excited and aprehensive at the same time!
People can do what they want – I am not preaching.
I don’t know!
I love to see different places, meet different people, immerse myself in different cultures.
Ask me when (and if) I get back.