- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
I’ll come back if they’ll have me
Tampa-Los Angeles-Papeete-Auckland-overland to Christchurch-Adelaide-Melbourne-Saigon-overland to Bangkok-Koh Samui-Hong Kong-Los Angeles-Tampa
Celebrate college graduation-30th birthday-want to complete goal of seeing 30 countries by age 30:)
That I will eat something bad:(
Some are supportive-some are worried because I will be alone at times.
Clothes, camera, money, passport
I don’t know if it will “change my life”. I love to travel and I hope it will let me experience new cultures.
If you have the time and money, I think everyone should experience this type of travel. How familiar can you get with a place in one week?
That it is too expensive.
See and experience new things, of course!
Plan enough but realize there are bound to be issues along the way!