- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
One more paycheck and I’m gone
Australia, Thailand, India, Egypt, Greece.
I have the travel bug and I’ll never forgive myself if I don’t see the world.
Personal safety and a shortage of money.
Under garments, tooth brush, tooth paste, a few clothes, anti-bacterial soap, rain jacket, coat, light sweater, soap, deodorant,
I think I will have a more understanding/liberal point of view towards politics, religion, and philosophy. I hope to discover the beauty of humanity.
I feel like I am eight years old and Christmas is tomorrow morning when I think of the trip.
Right after college and right before a major career is chosen.
That’s impossible to do.
I love adventure and seeing the beauty of God’s creation.
Do it! Right now! Life is short and there are so many wonders in the world that you will never lay your eyes on unless you do it…now! It’s possible no matter who you are, how much money your have, or how old you are. All that is needed is determination and passion for adventure.