- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
1 chapel hill, littleborough,lancs, England
It’s my career
i plan to do the pacific islands, australia new zealand, not exactly sure yet.
i have always wanted to travel, and i fell i am mature and responsible enough to do it. i want to see other places, learn new things and see how other people live.
getting lost and not finding somebody who can speak english! losing cash. spiders, tics.
go for it, u only live once!
camera, toothbrush, insect repellent, those mosquitoes and all the many other bugs seem to like a nible at my skin!
i think i will be a more knowledgeable person. i think from doing this i would want to then learn another language, as i think i may find this a struggle in some countries.
i hope it’s the best thing i’ll ever do!
because you cant get the real feel of other places in just two weeks, plus some places you may want to visit, but you wouldn’t actually choose it as a holiday destination.
you get flees from staying in hostles and you have to either share beds with strangers or sleep on the floor.
because it’s interesting to learn how other cultures live their lives. i think some people just dont have a clue how different some countries are in comparison to ours. i must admit, i like a tan too!
dont plan it too mush, but plan it enough, make sure you save enough cash. be cautious!