- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
new york, USA
It’s my career
I would like to see the following:
Germany (June World Cup Soccer)
I would like to take a break from working. I went to college, grad school and then work.
I don’t have a travel buddy to have adventures with. I will get hurt.
Everyone is supportive
Camera, sweater, fleece, jeans, good walking shoes, windbreaker, IPOD
I think it will satisfy my need for always wanting to see other cultures. I feel like I can’t settle until I experience travelling around the world. I think this would be the one thing I would regret not doing.
I feel like I am sitting on top of the biggest roller coaster waiting for it to go.