- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
Los Angeles, USA
I’ll come back if they’ll have me
Hrm. Still figuring this one out. Going west. Tentatively…
Kauai, Tahiti, Tuvalu, Fiji, New Zealand, Australia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Maldives, India, Egypt, Israel, Turkey, Greece, Croatia, Czech Rep., Germany
Strong passion for travel. Feel now is the right time to do this once-in-a-lifetime trip. Have a brother who did a similiar trip for 7 months.
Safety, money and getting back into the swing of things once we return home.
Yes. Very supportive.
Camera, Lightweight and versitile set of clothes, girlfriend .
Make me more well rounded. Give me a better understanding of other cultures and people.
Gotta go do it before it’s too late.
More efficient and affordable. See places that can’t be seen and do things that simply can’t be done on a regular vacation.
I love new things, new experiences, new people, new places and new cultures.
Sack up and do it! (Baring we have a good experience on ours)