- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
One more paycheck and I’m gone
the ticket is starting in dublin-london-reykavik-london-paris-delhi(travel india)-bangkok(travel s.e. asia,already been to thailand,malaysia,singapore but plan to travel to cambodia and vietnam overland.thats my last stop because i found really cheap tickets for it.then just find cheap flights home.
interailing 2 years ago.i love the not knowing whats next buzz.
not being allowed ino thailand due to no outbound ticket.is this a problem?
yes.but parents think its dodgy.
credit card,mosquito net.couple of tshirts and shorts.1pair of jeans and 2/3 nice shirts.
life experience and if a dont do it soon i never will and be kicking myself when im 50.
i cant wait,its a learning experience because i dont want to enter “real life” yet.
they suck ive been on a lot of them and you end up spending too much money on 2week package holidays.
how people will kill you.
to escape real life.
do it cheap,if you cant fit in other continents do it another year.make sacrifices and save as much mula as possible