- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
One more paycheck and I’m gone
Thailand, Oz, Bali, Singapore
I need to do it now while i can otherwise i will always regret it!
yes, they’re all jealous, parents look worried!!
Winged it a lot
clothes, swimear, camera, toiletries
i think it will change my life in every way, it will improve my confidence, open my mind and probably make me more laid back than i already am!
the most excited and terrified ive ever been in my life, about anything
Because we spend 40 years + working and everyone should have some time out!
dont know coz i havent done it yet!
i havent before !