- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
It’s my career
A friend of mine….many years ago…never actually decided to leave, and still cannot settle down…I guess it is time to do it, or I’ll never be able to calm down and make decisive plans here and in my life…
to lose all (although it is not much) I’ve done so far and not to find it when I’m back….talking about work, mainly….
My family dose not think I’m serious, my friends agree, some of them…my boyfriend…I don’t know anymore…
Planning is for tourists
I think it will just make me feel more self-confident and free to settle down without any more regrets left, or plans undone….I hope
“the” chance of my life
depends on them…many people are just happy the way they are, and only take holidays to relax…to me, travelling is leaving a life I am not interested in….
that you nee A LOT OF money
see answer above