- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
Tel Aviv, Israel
I’ll come back if they’ll have me
Tel Aviv – Dehli – Bangkok – Hong Kong – Bejin – Tokyo – New Zealand – Hawai – Los Angeles – Rio – New York – Tel Aviv
It was always a dream. I feel now or never…
to get back to reality once it will be over
close friends are very supportive. Family does not know about it yet
medicines – basic survival stuff in case I loose my luggage – books
it’s a big question mark. I hope to stay away enough time to better understand what I want to do it in life but not so long that I will disconnect from reality.
I am very lucky that I can do it
there are no rules valid for everybody. If you feel it’s important than do it, without elaborating it too much
that you come back a different person. I don’t think it’s true. You probably just come back cleaner.
I am curious.
if this is really what you feel inside than do it….you don’t want to have this regret when you will be old.