- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
los angeles, USA
It’s my career
LA-Honolulu-Aukland-Sydney-Koh Sumui-Bangkok-Greek Islands-Italy-Amsterdamn-New York
I graduated from culinary school and have always wanted to travel the world to experience and learn the cuisines of the world. I am at a place right now where I have no commitmets, no car, I moved back in with my mother so I’m not in a lease and I know if i don’t take this opportunity now, i will regret it!
Money. Not having enough while I’m traveling and not knowing what I’ll do finnancially when I return home.
Everyone is supportive!
Winged it a lot
still trying to figure out what I will pack.
I will have a better view of life and the world. I am hoping to come back more independant and motivated to live the life I want to live.
I’m so excited and overwhelmed with the opportunity that lies ahead words are hard to find.
People should do what they want to do. I think seeing the world helps let yourself see you. With travel one begins to understand cultures and lifestyles around the world which in turn creates new life and a appreciation in our spirits.
I like to learn. Traveling is one of the best ways to learn in life.
Save save save!