- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
One more paycheck and I’m gone
LONDON – JO’BERG-OVERLAND- CAPETOWN-BRISBANE-SYDNEY-AUCKLAND-FIJI-LA-LONDON
I’ve done quite a bit of travelling, but only for a couple of months at a time. this there is no cramming, I can chill out and have a good look around.
I’ve worked with people from all over the world in my job, so it’s only right to go see the world through their eyes.
Feeling lonely, missing my friends. Missing my flights!!!!definately running out of money
hugely supportive. my mum and dad have recently sold their business and are travelling around Europe in a camper van with their dog. So it’s a family thing
Winged it a lot
bank cards. passport, ticket, ipod, my favorite comfy granny cardigan
I think it will make me appreciate the value of money as I’m rubbish at saving. It will also make me more independant and strong willed enough to go out and find the path I wish to follow
Terrifyingly, tantalisingly exciting.
How can you experience life in it’s truest sense if you are stuck in an environment with all the luxuries of home , just nicer beaches and weather???
Safety- bad things can happen anywhere?
To experience different cultures, meet new people and bask in lots of lovely sun.
Just do it. Don’t let other peoples experiences guide you. Get saving right now!!!!