- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
I Ain’t Never Comin’ Back
£4000 so far
One more paycheck and I’m gone
London – Canada – USA – Fiji – New Zealand (working visa)- Australia (wrking visa) – South east Asia – Japan – China – Tibet – Nepal – India – Europe (if i have any money left!!!) – London
Always wanted to experience different cultures and meet new people. I get bored in one place – a free spirit really. Took a month to go round Europe and got hooked on travel.
Getting to New Zealand and not being able to get a job
two views one side are extremely jealous and wish they could do it. The other side think im mad
Haven’t got that far yet. Most indispensable items are my camara and journal
as a person i will be more open minded more confident and wiser hopefully. With regards to changing my life i hope to meet the person of my soulmate somewhere on the trip.
pure adrenaline fuelled excitement – cant wait to get started
too sghort a trip not enough time to experience the culture and absorb the wealth of knowledge available.
That you need a lot of money to do it
To be in different places and meet new people
do lots of research. how people travelled before the internet is a mystery and am in awe of them. Use forums and get advice from other travellers they are the best source of info.