- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
One more paycheck and I’m gone
Not sure yet. Just started researching and planning.
I love to travel. I wanted to see what it was like to step outside the box and do it for a really long time. It just seems that I’m happiest when I travel.
Running out of money or getting injured.
Friends are very supportive. My family is still undecided.
Haven’t started yet.
Not so sure yet. I hope that the new experiences will give me a broader view and understanding of life, people and cultures.
I want to go now!!!
short trips are just a tease to me. You get a little education and relaxation sometimes but you really do not experience things to the fullest.
??? I guess a lot of people have been warning me of certain dangers. I really havn’t heard a lot of myths.
For the poeple, the experiences, and the education. I love to learn especially if it’s hands on. And I love different foods!!!
Start saving your money and forget your fears!