- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
San Diego, USA
It’s my career
South America, Europe, Western Asia, Eastern Asia, Australia.
Improve my physical and spiritual self. I guess mental self as well.
Leaving the “american dream”
Yes and no. Some worry I won’t have a job to come back to while others wish they could come a long.
Planning is for tourists
Haven’t started yet
It may provide guidance in my career choice. Presently I’m a bit lost and have only followed exactly what I was “suppose” to do.
Bring it on.
To experience the culture of the people rather than the excitement and relaxation of the resort. To remove oneself from their comfort zone and test their boundaries.
Its too costly both on a career level and a monetary level.
Expand my understanding of the worl we live in.
Take a friend.