- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
One more paycheck and I’m gone
South east asia- rough idea is…
and all the little places in between!!!
I believe i am calling it a quarterlife crisis!!!
That I wont want to come back, besides that, not a damn thing.
Most have been supposrtive, however a few have not been. My immediate family is all for it, and know I can do it. My boyfriend of 8 years, yes that’s right 8 years!!! is not crazy about it, but this is kind of my awakening to him, shit or get off the pot…I’m not getting any younger, I want to start a family and get married. Maybe when I’m gone, (for three months!) he will realize how much he wants to spend the rest of his life with me, and he will shit or get off the pot! LOL
Planning is for tourists
My laptop, my IPOD, and my Digi cam.
You can always buy clothes when you are away!!!
I can only imagine, thats why I am so eager to explore.
I know this trip will make me more responsible and mature and give me that life experience that I need. Really now though, what the hell am I thinking? I ponder this question on a daily basis. I can barely remember to brush my teeth every morning let alone be able to remember everything while travelling halfway around the world solo.
I know this trip will make me more responsible and mature and give me that life experience that I need.
YOU ARE GONNA GET KILLED, you are not supposed to venture off the beaten path, well atleast thats what they tell you at the swank 5 star resorts! LOL naive naive naive, they have no clue what they are missing.
Freedom, experiencing new cultures first hand, and I love the beaches!!! Sunsets and surises are stellar as well!
go with it, have fun. Live with no regrets.