- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
It’s my career
thailand, australia,new zealand, vietnam, cambodi, fiji,usa
life ambition, friends have done it and its a must for me to see the world
yes very supportive, had advice from friends who have mande this trip,
To the Nth Degree
money, travel visas, certificates from my current carrer,
i think im at a crossroads of my life and feel this is a great oppertunity to see other cultures meet new people and grow as a person
excited,prepared, ready for change and looking forward to meet new people
its an experience of independance seeing the parts of countries you wouldnt see on a regular package holiday
its not always a holiday you have to work , pay bills ,and be responsible its not all sun sea sand
see the world, meet new faces, see other cultures , learn about people and their lives.
prepare,prepare and prepare more