- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
It’s my career
US to pacific islands to australia, to taiwan, to thailand, to madagascar, to kenya, to morocco, to israel, to greece, to italy, all over the continent there for 8 months or so then argentina up to costa rica and to usa
We just wanted to get away to be together with no phones. My husband we Dx with cancer a 10 years ago and beat it. OUr daughter has been in and out of the hospital for 2 years from self harm issues and we are just tired fromt eh rat race and need a cooling off period
packing too much stuff
i don’t care
my laptop to research the next place and blog our website. and hat and sunglasses
i am very appreciative of the country I am from so I don’t think that that will make me more so but i just want to experience things with my husband that we wouldn’t other wise do/ We are two peas ina pod. We are colleagues and work in the same clinic. I am not afraid of being with him 24/7 for 2 years. I think it will make me more appreciative of my time with him.
because you just get relaxed and then you have to return to work or you may never get to that state before you have to return and then you have not had time to be invigorated
do it before it is too late