- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
Christ Church, New Zealand
One more paycheck and I’m gone
New Zealand, Thailand, Vietnam, I don’t know, Istanbul, Morocco, Italy, Greece, Rio De Janiero, Mexico City, Texas
I will have finished a year at teh South Pole and am ready to stretch my wings.
I don’t know.
Planning is for tourists
Lap Top,Camera, dive gear
Its teh adventure of a lifetime. I expect to be broke teh rest of my life so better do it now!
It’s a chance to see the world!
Nothing out of teh ordinary happens on a regular old vacation.
I don’t know
To see and experience new things
I don’t know, I haven’t traveled RTW