- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
With parents, England
I’ll come back if they’ll have me
Europe for 1 month-Thailand for two months-Austrailia-NewZealand-Fiji-Canada
When i was in my teens.Knowing how other people live meeting new people getting to see other places first hand all seemed very exciting.Just needed to find someone to explore with.I feel this time is right for me as i still live with my parents so i dont have any great responsibility like morgage, car ect..When i get back i plan to then move out.
Friends and Family are all happy for me.Most say they wish they where or they had done it thereselfs.
Im going to try and pack as little as possible….Most Indespensable items passport,tickets and money.
I’m not sure how it will change me.Maybe look at things in a different light.Appreciate what i have here at home…Will have to see.
I dont think people will get to experience the culture, or the life out there.One or two week vactions are holiday breaks.Relaxing on the beach ect…RTW trips are adventure!
I like getting to see things i have never seen before, people,scenery,culture the adventure of it all.
Dont worry about it just do it!!