- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
Support Services Manager
It’s my career
London, Europe, Thailand, China, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada….roughly!!!
Got to time in my life when all fell into place. Always loved to travel & got tired of the rat race & realised there must be more to life than nine to five. So want to see different places & meet different people & cultures
Running out of money & being lonely & struggling with the languages
Some think im crazy, some say go for it will be a great experience!!!
T shirts, shorts, trainers, slops, hat, bed sheet, digital camera, sunglasses, towel, socks, underwear, travel guide, ipod
will give me a more rounded opinion of the world & a more rounded person. Will improve on my confidence as a person & make me read & learn more. Also make me appreciate the good things more
excited, nervous, ready for a new challenge
Make it a way of life, you never know, you may never want to come back. There is more to life than just the nine to five treadmill that we all walk
That its expensive & dangerous
Takes me out of my comfort zone & opens your eyes to whats out there in the world. I grew up in a place where I didnt see much other than my local area, so when i started to move my circles wider, i realsied that there is more to life & more out there to be experienced!
Plan, but be flexible, go with the flow & dont overpack