- When do you leave?
- How long do you plan to be away?
- How much have you saved?
- How old are you?
- Where do you live now?
- Is this job one that you actually like, or are you only doing it to pay for the trip?
- Have you traveled around the world before?
- What is the route you plan to take/places you plan to visit?
- Why did you decide to take this trip? What got you into this type of travel, and/or influenced you to go?
- What is your biggest fear about this trip?
- Are your family, friends, co-workers, etc., supportive of you? What is their opinion of your going around the world?
- How much planning and preparing have you done?
- What are you packing? What do you consider your most indispensable item(s)?
- How do you think your round-the-world trip will change your life? How do you think it will affect and change you as a person?
- If you had to sum up your thoughts/feelings about your round-the-world trip in one sentence, what would it be?
- Why do you think people should go on round-the-world trips? Why not just take a regular old one- or two-week vacation instead?
- What is the biggest myth that people have about round-the-world traveling?
- Why do you like to travel?
- What is your advice for people planning their own RTW trip?
British Columbia, Canada
It’s my career
not sure yet
to truly live life before it’s too late
To the Nth Degree
hopefully I’ll become a more well rounded individual
WOW! I did it!
A RTW trip allows a person to absorb new cultures, which consequently (if they’re open-minded) would hopefully transform them into a more evolved human being, with an understanding and tolerance of the differences that exist in this world. And perhaps, allowing said individual to develop a more balanced perspective of life, and not be so myopic in their views about the world in general.
Don’t know yet..
lots of reasons
No advice..I’m not in a position to advise, however I would wish them well.