Africa: Round-the-World Travel Destinations
Round the World Travel Guide
Your One-stop Source to Plan & Book Around-the-World Trips
Why go to Entebbe (Kampala), Uganda?
- Enjoy a place known as the “Pearl of Africa”
- Be amazed by Bwindi National Park
- Get down with the wildlife: see giant forest hogs, elephants and mountain gorillas
- Visit Jinja, the place on Lake Victoria where Ghandi’s ashes were scattered
- The greatest river in the world, the Nile, begins its journey here
- Hike the Ruwenzori Mountains
- Explore the primate kingdom of Kibale Forest National Park
Entebbe (Kampala), Uganda – What do you need to do?