Southeast Asia: Round-the-World Travel Destinations
Round the World Travel Guide
Your One-stop Source to Plan & Book Around-the-World Trips
Why go to Cebu, Philippines?
- The people of Cebu are famous for their hospitality
- Head north to the white sand beaches of Boracay
- You’re in the center of 7,000 islands – pick a few!
- Step off the tourist trail and carve out your own adventure in Cebu
- When Alex Garland wrote The Beach he was thinking about the Philippines
- Learn Tagalog and you’ll be saying ‘Mabuhay’ soon
- Cock fights and cold San Miguels are a tradition here
- Riding in a jeepney isn’t like any bus you’ve ever been in
- Scuba dive from local bancos ( boats ) while making friends with the locals
Cebu, Philippines – What do you need to do?