Indian Subcontinent, Asia: Round-the-World Travel Destinations
Round the World Travel Guide
Your One-stop Source to Plan & Book Around-the-World Trips
Why go to Kathmandu, Nepal?
- If you’re thinking “adventure”, then you’re thinking Kathmandu
- Gateway to Nepal, the Himalayas and Everest
- Smelly yaks, blue sheep, BIG mountains
- Visa, $30; room, $4; steak breakfast, $2… How’s that fit your budget?
- Trek Everest base camp, drink tea on clay floors, buy trinkets from local artisans
- Leave your normal life behind a while; see how it changes after trekking in Nepal
- Your friends don’t think you’ll make it Everest base camp. Prove ‘em wrong?
Kathmandu, Nepal – What do you need to do?