Southeast Asia: Round-the-World Travel Destinations
Round the World Travel Guide
Your One-stop Source to Plan & Book Around-the-World Trips
Why go to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
- Colonial architecture rubs shoulders with Chinatown and giant mosques
- “That’s amazing!” How many times can you say this about KL?
- KL is your starting place to explore the Cameron Highlands and Taman Negara
- Have you seen the size of the bugs they catch there?
- If you had the choice of Little India, Chinatown or a Malay restaurant for lunch, which would you choose?
- Visit a tolerant Islamic country where smiles are as common as sunny days
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – What do you need to do?