Southeast Asia: Round-the-World Travel Destinations
Round the World Travel Guide
Your One-stop Source to Plan & Book Around-the-World Trips
Why go to Surabaya, Indonesia?
- Indonesia’s second-largest city offers entry to east Java
- Imagine descending into a crater, that leads to a volcano, in the tropics
- Can you handle a place with 10,000 islands, and more storms and active volcanoes than anywhere else?
- Pack your asbestos underwear: Mt Merapi is the most active volcano in the world
- Watch the Ramayana festival, see, Mt Bromo and visit Borobudor
Surabaya, Indonesia – What do you need to do?