Australasia & the South Pacific: Round-the-World Travel Destinations
Round the World Travel Guide
Your One-stop Source to Plan & Book Around-the-World Trips
Why go to Alice Springs, Australia?
- Drive out to Uluru/Ayers Rock for a sunrise and champagne breakfast
- Get into some serious hiking in King’s Canyon
- Drive one of Australia’s loneliest roads, the Stuart Highway, 1,800km to Darwin
- Take a sunset camel ride into the desert
- Check out Wycliffe Well, also known as the UFO capital of Australia
- Try a dinner of Australia’s Coat of Arms, emu and kangaroo, at a local restaurant
Alice Springs, Australia – What do you need to do?