Australasia & the South Pacific: Round-the-World Travel Destinations
Round the World Travel Guide
Your One-stop Source to Plan & Book Around-the-World Trips
Why go to Darwin, Australia?
- Crack open a Darwin “stubbie,” a 2-litre bottle of beer
- Take a daytrip to Litchfield National Park’s freshwater swimming pools, waterfalls and termite mounds
- Go crocodile watching in World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park
- Drive one of Australia’s loneliest roads, the Stuart Highway, 1,800km to Alice Springs and Uluru
- Get a taste for the true outback, not the Survivor II, Outback
Darwin, Australia – What do you need to do?