Europe: Round-the-World Travel Destinations
Round the World Travel Guide
Your One-stop Source to Plan & Book Around-the-World Trips
Why go to Helsinki, Finland?
- Big city, lots of little islands, very cool
- A friendly, urban and bustling Finnish capital
- See the symbol of the city and the nation: the mermaid statue Havis Amanda
- Wander the city center’s kauppatori, the market square
- Parks and gardens all over the city make for great walking, skating and cycling
- Beat people with birch branches in saunas
Helsinki, Finland – What do you need to do?