Europe: Round-the-World Travel Destinations
Round the World Travel Guide
Your One-stop Source to Plan & Book Around-the-World Trips
Why go to Warsaw, Poland?
- It’s time for you to discover and learn more about Eastern Europe
- Feel the modern and traditional mingle in a city reborn from WWII devastation
- See how Poland wouldn’t stay down, in the lively atmosphere of the rebuilt Old Town
- Jaunt to Krakow, the Great Masurian Lakes, and see the ruins of Auschwitz
- Climb the Tatras, the tallest of the Carpathian Mountains
- A good jump-off point for Baltic, Central and Eastern Europe
Warsaw, Poland – What do you need to do?