- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
Travel Blogging Travel Articles
Travel blogging has grown from a select few to hundreds to hundreds of thousands, and everyone has a different reason for doing it. Some simply want to have the memories of their trip in electronic form. Some dream of funding their trip by blogging. There’s a lot more to making a living by blogging than setting off with a laptop, so check out the articles we have to see if you have what it takes.
- Terrible Accommodations
- If you've traveled long enough, you've probably stayed at least one night in some pretty horrific conditions. Feel free to get creative with today's prompt!
- Roam If You Want To
- 3 weeks down, 1 week to go! Check out our favorite submissions from the third week of our Indie Travel Art Project, and find out how you can join in on the fun! It's never too late to start.
- Road Trip!
- Who doesn't like a good road trip? Today, we want to hear about your most memorable road trips. Or if you're feeling particularly creative, tell us about your dream road trip. Think big!
- Your Hometown
- Ever played tour guide when a friend comes to visit your city for the first time? Here's your chance to write a guide to your hometown!
- Travel in 2014
- We're 3+ months into 2014 already. Where do you plan to go this year? Where do you dream of going? We want to hear your travel plans and/or dreams for this year.
- Africa Travel
- Africa is a continent that many indie travelers dream of visiting. Have you been? What stood out to you during your travels there? If you haven't been, what would you most like to see and do?
- South America Travel
- Have you ever traveled in South America? What stood out to you during your time there? If you've never been, what would you do if you had 3 months to travel in the region?
- World Wonders
- Is there a place, an activity, a world wonder, where every time you see a picture of it, you think, "I want to do there right now!"? Let's hear about it.
- USA Travel
- The United States is huge and offers lots for independent travelers. What do you like best about traveling in the US? If you've never been, what would you most like to see?
- On The Road Again
- 2 weeks have passed in our 30-day Indie Travel Art Project, and we had just as many awesome submissions in week 2 as we did in week 1. Check out some of our favorites!