- RTW Travel
- Trip Planning
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
RTW Travel Travel Articles
BootsnAll has been connecting Independent travelers since 1998, and the RTW (Round the World) trip is the pinnacle of an independent travel experience. Peruse over 60 articles about RTW travel, from inspirational articles meant to give you that extra kick out the door, to articles helping you plan the nuts and bolts of your trip, to a free 30-day planning course that will give you all the tools necessary to plan the king of all indie trips.
- The Psychology of Pre-Trip Preparations
- Jenn Miller responds to a reader, and to her earlier self, regarding the deep worries that sometimes precede launch and attempts to tip the scales from 'worried' to 'worth it.'
- the Indie Travel Manifesto
- See the document and tenets that we live and work by: The Indie Travel Manifesto.
- Enhance Your Resume with Travel
- Long-term unemployment is a difficult mental hurdle to overcome for those considering a RTW. But a gap in employment doesn't have to hurt your resume. Tara Shubbuck details a few marketable skills that anyone has the opportunity to learn or hone before departing.
- The Definitive Report on Around the World Airfare – Fall 2014 Update
- BootsnAll released the Around the World Airfare Report this week. Sean Keener, CEO of the BootsnAll Travel Network breaks down the what and why of this report. Why should you care?
- Overplanning vs. Spontaneity
- How much should I plan? How much should I leave open? Planning a long term, RTW trip can cause headaches for first-timers. Luckily Adam Seper is here to help you ask yourself the right questions to make planning that first RTW trip much easier.
- 5 Questions To Ask When Planning Your Big Trip
- Are you planning your first big trip? Jenn Miller shares five questions to ask yourself before you dive in.
- How One Woman Discovered her Independence On the Road
- When Tina and her boyfriend left Germany for Australia, they thought they'd settle down and live there forever. But after their breakup, Tina decided it was time to discover herself through traveling the world.
- Long-Term Travel vs. Short Vacations
- Find out why we at BootsnAll think every person should take a long-term trip at some point in their lives, and how long-term travel differs greatly from a shorter vacation.
- Why Travel Around the World? Why Not!
- Nithin Coca is a Freelance Writer whose first book, Traveling Softly and Quietly, a memoir on his 13 months, budget trip around the world, is about how travel can give meaning and purpose to your life.
- 10 Round the World Travel Myths Debunked
- Excuses, excuses, excuses. When it comes to travel, particularly long term travel, everyone has an excuse for why they can't do it. And many of these excuses are based on myths and faulty information. Adam Seper debunks these myths and gives you the real scoop on round the world travel.