Austria Railpasses

What can long-term, indie travelers expect on a trip to Austria? Visit the cultural capital of Vienna. Go trekking in the white-capped Alps. Eat world class cuisine. Explore deep alpine valleys. The scenery is top notch, especially from the window of a train.
Here’s what you get:

  • Unlimited train travel on the national rail network of Austria.
  • Choice of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 days of unlimited train travel within a 1-month period.
  • Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
  • Free map

Conditions of Use

  • Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
  • Rail passes must be validated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
  • The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
  • When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
  • Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
  • The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
  • Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
  • Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used.
  • Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
  • Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
  • Prices are subject to change.

Have a question? Please call 1-866-549-7614 (within the USA) and ask for Dave, our Eurail Expert!
Order your Austria Railpasses »
Just visiting one country? Individual Country Passes offer convenience and affordable travel options.
Use the RailSaver tool to help choose the right pass for your trip.
Please Note: Youth Passes are for those under 26 years. Senior Passes are for those over 60. Twin or Saverpasses are for 2 or more traveling together.
Check rates and order your Austria Railpasses »
Questions? Fired up about Eurailing? Email us. Or start using the BootsnAll RailSaver to figure out where you want to go.